This website is provided to Kinetic customers and partners as a business service. Through this site, Kinetic may collect information about individuals and companies who are interested in obtaining service from Kinetic and from company representatives and the companies that Kinetic services, and this information may be used by:
- Kinetic and its affiliates (i.e. companies related to us by common control or ownership) in the performance of their day-to-day operations; and
- Third-party service companies to perform business operations for Kinetic or work on Kinetic’s behalf to provide services (for example, a third-party company is sometimes used to assist with account statement preparation and mailing).
Kinetic may share aggregated data with unrelated third parties, but this aggregated data will include no personally identifying information.
Kinetic may disclose information, including personally identifying information, collected through this site in the event that Kinetic is required to do so by law or in the event that Kinetic has good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kinetic or the site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Kinetic and its websites, or
- Protect the personal safety of users of Kinetic, its websites, or the public.